6/21/08
My Little Artists!
It is so cool to see the kids have similar interests. I know that Sophia usually just wants to do what Carlo is doing, but like her brother Sophia is starting to show her artistic side. They both wanted to paint so I got out the fingerpaints and let them go at it. They had so much fun and it kept them busy for about 1/2 an hour. And Carlo is getting so specific about his painting and how it is supposed to look. It is amazing to see a picture through his eyes. He is always so proud of his work whether he colored a page in a coloring book or he had painted something that he wants to express. Sophia is like that too, because she always says "look mama!" with a big smile on her face. I love to see their smile of confidence, it makes me feel like they are going to be amazing grown ups some day!
Sophia not afraid to get her hands dirty for the sake of art!
No comments:
Post a Comment