Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/10/09
Mother's Day

Carlo and Sophia greeted me in bed with breakfast and it was all Carlo's idea! He is becoming so thoughtful! Then he gave me my cards and all the things he had made for me. I felt so loved! And, while I was eating my cereal Sophia decided she needed some cereal too...yes, it spilled on the bed! But in light of Mother's Day I let it go. Oh well. She was sad it happened too. Carl had to work mandatory overtime at his job so he was not home. The kids and I had a great, relaxing day at home. Who could ask for more?



One of my cards from Carlo!

This says "Mom I'll make breakfast". Which he did. He made me breakfast in bed on his own. The menu included a bowl of Cookie Crisp cereal. MMmmm. (This was one of my Mother's Day presents)

One of my other cards from Carlo.




The outside of the card. This almost made me cry!



My flower garden made by Carlo. So thoughtful!




My bud on Mother's Day!




My other sweetie on Mother's Day!



Some fun on the Dora bike.





No comments: