Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/8/09
Mother/ Son Dance
The city of Bagor sponsored a "Mother/Son Dance" one evening. Carlo had heard about it in school and was so excited. He got all spiffied up with his tie and got ready for our "date". It was so cute to see all the boys with their Moms and how most of the kids were more interested in running around and hitting each other with balloons! But it was great, Carlo and I danced a few songs together. Carlo and his friends spent most of their time at the snack bar with the cookies, brownies and punch! That gave me time to chat with some of my friends too. We had a busy weekend planned so we left a little early. I think Carlo was a great date!


Carlo and I before the dance!


Dancing with Mommy

Carlo's friend Addison and his Mom Tracy



Carlo and his friend Zack





Me and my bud!





Tracy and Addison


No comments: