7/31/08
The Lobster Festival in Rockland, ME
We decided to go to the Lobster Festival in Rockland for a nice day trip. It took about 1 and 1/2 hours to get there and we chose the 1 day of the festival that was rainy. It seemingly didn't bother the kids but fortunately it wasn't too chilly. Carl did have to go get the umbrellas out of the car because we did end up in the rainy part of the day. So we hung out in one of the craft tents and the kids had icecream for part of the afternoon. The kids did get to ride some rides and we played some games too. I think I had more fun at the games than the kids did! After the kids had their fill of rides and rain Carl and I had a cup of coffee and the kids had hot chocolate at Rock City Coffee. Very yummy coffee! Since the rain had stopped by that point we walked into town and went into some of the shops. Then we headed home and were home by dinner time.
Carlo and Sophia on one of the car rides that whips around the corners!
(I don't think Sophia was supposed to be riding this one!)
Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain!
Having fun on the other car ride (much safer for 2 year olds!)
No comments:
Post a Comment