Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10/25/08
Getting Ready for Halloween on Grant St.

Our neighborhood friends had a Halloween party and it was just what we needed to get into the Halloween spirit! I had to work so I didn't get to stay long but I did get to taste Steve Adam's Jambolya; delicious! The kids (with the help of the parents) carved pumkins and there was a smorgashborg of yummy food. Carlo decided he wanted to be a fireman for the party and Sophia was a fairy. No one seemd to want to be what costumes I bought them for Halloween! Oh well, we had a great time and that's all that matters!



A crazy man and his devil!



Me and the kids



Our grim reaper (Carlo loves this thing!)



Our house all ready for Halloween






Carlo the firefighter with his dalmation puppy to the rescue!





Sophia the fairy princess (we happened to have this in her dress up stuff!)







Carlo and Sophia all ready for the party!




Carlo and Addison with Adam carving a pumkin at the party.




No comments: