Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10/31/08
Halloween!

We had so much fun trick or treating this year! Carlo was a cowboy and Sophia was Ariel. Both Carl (and Oliver!) and I got to go with the kids thanks to the NICU putting me on call. Luckily I didn't get called in and got to go out with the kids and go to one of our good friends houses for a little pre and post Halloween fun. I have to say the kids were absolutely exhausted and crashed when they got home. Then Carl and I got to raid their candy!


Sophia as Ariel (she had makeup on which she was so excited about!; just blush and lipgloss!)


The kiddos on the front porch posing for me!


I couldn't resist! They looked so cute!








Carlo and his friend Cameron cleaning up!




One of our nieghbors dressed up like Elmo. Sophia didn't seem to mind but Carlo wasn't too impressed; he scares pretty easily!








Taking a little break from the fun!
(Sophia, Carlo and McKayla)






Sophia and Connor getting some goodies!
(Yes that is a peacock costume! It was really cool!)





SnowWhite (McKayla) and Ariel (Sophia) checking each other out!

"Your so pretty! I like your dress!"






Sophia and McKayla






The kiddos waiting to trick or treat.
(Hannah, Allie, Sophia, Carlo and Cameron)






A little limbo at the post party at Becca's!





Addison pretending to be a vampire.








Too much partying!








Carlo dancing with Silvia.






Leila and Addison dancing.





No comments: