Saturday, October 3, 2009


9/14/09

My Birthday!
Carl made a wonderful flourless chocolate cake for me on my birthday. It was so delicious I told him he had to make me one every week! We had some friends over for dessert to celebrate and relax. I feel so lucky to have such good friends and was so happy to be able to spend my birthday with my family and them! Oh, and Carlo got me my annual Cookie Crisp (my fav cereal) with roses! So sweet!







My gang getting ready to have some yummy cake!


Singing to me!




Well all the kids got dressed up and all of our dress up stuff looks like this. So I have some good blackmale photos for when Carlo is older!

Hmmm, he does have nice legs!





Flowers from Xenia




My roses from my boys and Sophia.






Flowers from Tracy.




The delicious cake! He even put ground up chocolate covered coffee beans on the top with cocoa powder.....mmmm!



No comments: