The Plumpton Park Zoo in MD
Well I have to say I have never really liked the idea of zoo's but this little zoo made me realize that animals do not belong in a zoo. The kids loved seeing the animal but you could tell how unhappy the animals were. Anyway, they had some cool things like the peacocks walking around. They are very beautiful and the feathers when out makes the bird very large. It was a warm, sunny day which was great for a day out. Most of all seeing the kids having fun together was great. Our day out tired out all the kids and we headed out so the kids could rest before our next visit.

Dominic, Carlo and Sophia in the wagon we rented. The funny thing is that they didn't ride in the wagon hardly at all but seemed so excited about it!
This picture is for Carlo because as many of you may not know Carlo has something against kangaroos... I don't know why but he still has this detest even after explaining the pouch etc. He says he doesn't like the pouches! Whatever, I thought it was funny to show him the real animal.
Everyone taking a look at the donkey.


No comments:
Post a Comment