Thursday, June 26, 2008

6/12/08
Carlo's Pre-K Teddy Bear Picnic
One of the last days of school Carlo's class had a Teddy Bear Picnic in the park next to the school. All the kids brought a teddy bear and they had a picnic. Carlo of course brought "Teddy". I helped out a little and did some face painting for the kids. They put out blankets and had snacks with a bear theme and played on the playground. The kids had a great time. Carlo had Spiderman painted on his face and was so proud of it. It turned out to be a really nice day too. I'm glad the kids were able to have this last event together before school let out.





Carlo and Addison at the fireman's pole. Carlo was afraid to do this at first but when he did it he was so proud and kept doing it. I am so proud of him when he tries things and enjoys them.






Carlo and his classmates having a snack.


Carlo's Spiderman face painting!


Carlo's friend Hannah's face-painting. (The dog on her cheek is my work!)


Carlo's friend Addison and her teddy bear.

No comments: