6/9/08
A Warm Day in Bangor
One day after school we took our friend's Bridget and Wakely's daughter Addison home with us for a play date. The kids had the whole day planned out: lemonade stand, color, and play in the pool. The day was really beautiful but the time of day the stand was in business wasn't very lucrative for the kids. They got a little frustrated and started doing door to door lemonade sales. Even that didn't help. With the help of Bridget's donations the stand made the kid's proud. They went swimming for a while too and played inside for a time coloring. But whenever they saw a car or someone walking by they would smile and say "Lemonade 25 cents" very politely. I have to say it was very cute seeing the little entrepreneurs in action. The kids had a great time and I'm sure that they will try the stand again! I also included a picture I took that day of our dry, dirt yard that was attacked by grubs (Japanese beetles). Evidently this has been the worst yet but we got tips from locals and neighbors to prevent this from happening again.
Playing in the pool (with more toys than people!)
The Lemonade stand and the entrepeneurs having a sample.
No comments:
Post a Comment